Impact testing determines the amount of protection to the toe under various foot pounds of force. Compression testing determines the amount of static pressure a steel/composite toe cap can withstand. Our boots are I75/C75
Footwear is built with nail-free construction to help insulate you from the ground to slow down conduction, but is not intended to be primary protection against electric shock. Leather footwear must be dry. Our electrical hazard boots meet and exceed ASTM electrical hazard standards.
This product is built with quality waterproofing materials to keep you dry in wet environments.
New 1 year guaranteed Rocky Vapor Pass waterproof technology – our most superior dry experience.
- Full-grain leather
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Expansion Fit Seam for easy on and off
- Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
- Fiberglass shank
- Unique "fingergrip" pull-on feature for ease of entry
- Round toe
- EnergyBed footbed featuring memory foam
- Composite toe
- Goodyear® welt construction